We know the task of designing your menu for your event can be daunting. Let us guide you through the process so we can discover the perfect cuisine for your event together!
7 Steps to Create Your Menu
Step 1: Choose Your Service Style
Action Stations & Heavy Hors d’oeuvres
Action stations are a great way to involve your guests in the cuisine experience. Whether its a formal celebration or just a casual get together, our action stations with hand passed appetizers is a great way encourage guest interaction at your event.
- Choose two actions stations
- Select one display
- Offer 2 hand passed appetizers
- Accompanied by a 4 hour labor package
Our buffets are beautifully designed to match your overall event style with professional staff to serve your guests. Buffets are a great choice if you would like your guests to be able to choose their menu at your event.
- Choose two entrees
- Select a salad
- Choose two sides – one starch & one vegetable
Our plated menu is perfect for an elegant affair. Plated is a coursed meal experience for your guests. We begin with a cocktail reception that features a display and two hand passed appetizers. When your guests are invited to dinner, we begin with a first course salad served with fresh bread. We then feature a selection of two entrees or a duet plate (smaller portions of two entrees) accompanied with two sides for your guests to enjoy.
- Offer a duet entree (Smaller portions of two entrees)
- Choose a salad for to be served as your first course. All plated salads are accompanied with bread baskets on the table.
- Select two sides
Step 2: Choose your Appetizers
Hors D’oeuvres & Stations
- Chicken Flautas – Shredded chicken, cheddar cheese, rolled into a tortilla cigar and finished with a peach serrano sauce
- Southwest Empanadas – Black beans, roasted corn, jalapeño peppers seasoned with a lime chipotle aioli
- Caprese Skewers – Mini heirloom tomatoes, accompanied with olives, Italian peppers in a light balsamic vinaigrette
- Beef Wellingtons – Seared, slow cooked filet on a bed or mushroom duxelles covered in a brandy cream sauce wrapped in a house pastry and baked to perfection
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail – Jumbo shrimp accompanied with traditional shrimp cocktail sauce
- Shrimp Satay – A lime cilantro shrimp with roasted garlic aioli
- Chicken Satay – Grilled chicken and pineapples smothered in Chef Jon Paul’s jerk sauce
- Beef Filet Satay – Marinated beef with a blackberry balsamic reduction
- Spinach Artichoke Cup – A sweet genovese basil pesto cream sauce, infused spinach artichoke and aged gruyère cheese in a fresh baked phyllo cup
- Mushroom Medley – Chopped portobello mushrooms and multi colored sweet bell peppers dressed with a lemon balsamic vinaigrette served on a garlic crostini
- Artichoke – Marinated baby artichokes, tossed in a lime garlic aioli with sun dried tomatoes, roasted garlic and shallots topped with Pecorino, Romano and Asiago Cheeses served on a garlic crostini
- Greek – Chopped Kalamata Olives, Mini Heirloom Tomatoes, Feta Cheese topped with a Greek dressing served on a garlic crostini
- Fruit & Cheese Display – Assortment of cheeses, seasonal vegetables and fruit, served with crackers
- Charcuterie Board – Assorted cured meats, cheeses, seasoned vegetables, served with nuts, crackers and spreads
- Chips & Salsa Bar – A display of chips, pico de gallo and tomatillo salsa with guacamole
Stations are recommended for heavy hors d’oeuvres parties.
- Short Rib Slider Station – Slow roasted short rib, smothered in your choice of blueberry or peach Serrano BBQ sauce
- Pizza Buffet Station – Includes your choice of a variety of Chef Jon Paul’s signature pizzas | Cheese | Deluxe | Pepperoni | Alfredo | Meat Lovers | Veggie
- Potato Bar Station – Baked and sweet potato bar accompanied with sour cream, butter, bacon, shredded cheese, brown sugar and chives
- Street Taco Station – Includes beef, chicken and vegetarian tacos accompanied with pico de gallo, guacamole, sour cream and shredded cheese
Step 3 Choose your Salad
All salads are served with home baked focaccia, sweet Italian bread, served with infused sweet & savory butter
- Seasonal Garden– Spring mixed greens, heirloom tomatoes, mini bell pepper rings, seasonal berries topped with Romano, parmesan and asiago cheese served with a lemon balsamic vinaigrette
- Caesar Salad – Chopped romaine lettuce, tossed with three Italian cheeses, toasted croutons in a traditional caesar dressing
- Blue Cheese Wedge – Iceberg lettuce topped with chunky blue cheese, chopped heirloom tomatoes, mini bell pepper confetti and hickory smoked bacon
- Chopped Salad – Romaine lettuce accompanied with rows of seasoned corn, cucumbers, mini bell peppers, tomatoes and white cheddar cheese
- Southwestern Salad – Hand selected baby spring greens and romaine lettuce, embellished with southwest corn, black beans, cucumbers, heirloom tomatoes, shredded Mexican cheese, crispy tortilla chips and finished with a chipotle ranch
Step 4 Choose your Entrées
- Short Rib – Seasoned in salt, pepper & garlic, seared and slow cooked for 8 hours in a mirepoix and covered in a blueberry BBQ sauce
- Roasted Wild Salmon in Thai Chili Orange Glaze – Fresh Salmon lightly seasoned and coated with our Tia Chili Orange Marmalade
- Chilean Sea Bass – Roasted Chilean sea bass in a lemon pepper sauce
- Pork Chop – Farm grade, corn finished pork chops, traditionally seasoned and grilled to perfection
- Portobello Mushroom – Thick sliced portobello mushroom seasoned and grilled to perfection with a blackberry balsamic reduction
- Filet Mignon – Traditional filet mignon wrapped in bacon, seasoned and grilled to perfection
- Chicken Breast – Chicken breast served with your choice of sauce (Blueberry BBQ, Peach Serrano, Chimichurri, Orange Thai Chili, White Wine Cream)
- Chicken Alfredo – Seasoned grilled chicken breast on a bed of penne pasta topped with Alfredo sauce and parmesan cheese
- Chicken Parmesan – Chicken breast, lightly breaded and smothered in marinara sauce topped with three Italian cheeses
- Cavatelli – Cavatelli pasta, marinara, Italian sausage and mozzarella cheese
- Pasta Primavera – Penne pasta sautéed in fresh heirloom tomatoes, squash, zucchini, tricolor bell peppers, olive oil, garlic and shallots topped with fresh parmesan, Romano and asiago cheese
Step 5 Choose your Sides
- Mediterranean Vegetables (vegan) – Seasoned squash, zucchini, onions, peppers, mushrooms & asparagus, seasoned in olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic roasted to perfection
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes – Golden potatoes, infused and mashed with garlic butter and fresh herbs
- Cole Slaw (vegan) – Purple and green cabbage, shallots, carrots infused with a spicy raspberry gastrique
- Asparagus (vegan) – Lightly steamed asparagus, seasoned with salt, pepper, granulated garlic and tossed in olive oil
- Southwest Beans – Three beans marinated in garlic, onions and peppers with small pieces of slow cooked carnitas
- Potatoes, Peppers & Onions – Seasoned and roasted potatoes, peppers and onions
- Green Chili Macaroni & Cheese – Cavatappi pasta Smother in melted Cheese and Seasonings infused with Hatch Green Chilis
Step 6 Select Your Dessert
Cannolis, Lemon Bars, Brownies, S’mores, Assorted Cookies.
Of course, when it comes to dessert, we love to think outside the box! Let us know your favorite sweet treat and we will happily source it for you! Let’s dream big!
Step 7 Choose Your Labor Package
I know you what you’re thinking – “Huh? I don’t know what my labor package should be.”. Don’t worry – we will help you!
- Drop Off– Drop off includes all food prepared and ready to be served with disposable plates, flatware and napkins. There may be a delivery fee depending on your geographic location.
- 4 Hour Service Package– This package is designed for private parties. This package includes our professional catering staff who will arrive to set the event, prepare and serve the food as well as clean up and break down at the end of the catering service.
- 6 hours Service Package– This is designed for events who plan to host a cocktail hour and dinner reception. This package includes our professional catering staff who will arrive to set the event, prepare and serve the food as well as clean up and break down at the end of the catering service.
- Bar Service– Our professional certified and insured bartenders will professionally serve your guests. We have two options to offer. If you are hosting your event a venue that allows you to provide your own alcohol, we can offer you a bar package that will provide the labor as well as the mixers and bar basics. We also offer full bar package options as well.
WHEW! You did it! Now let’s put it all together! Let’s create your custom proposal for your review.