- Orange Thai Chili Chicken Seasoned Chicken Breast doused with Chef Jon Paul’s Famous Orange infused Thai Chili Sauce
- BBQ Chicken Baked Chicken Breast Marinated in our Famous Blueberry BBQ Sauce.
- BBQ Pulled PorkSeasoned with Salt, Pepper and garlic, seared and then slow roasted in Potatoes, Onions, and Carrots and covers in our Famous Blueberry BBQ Sauce.
- BBQ Slow Roasted Pit Pork Tender slow Roasted Pork with our famous Blue Berry Barbecue Sauce.
- Chicken With White Wine Cream Sauce Lightly Seasoned and Grilled Chicken Breast with a reduced White Wine Cream Sauce
- Chimichurri Chicken Baked Chicken Breast Marinated in our Famous Chimichurri Sauce.
- Harissa Shrimp Skewers Succulent Jumbo Shrimp enhanced with a rich and creamy Harissa Sauce of Cherry Tomatoes, Honey Onions Garlic and Parsley.
- Hibachi Chicken & Steak Tender Chicken and Beef sliced thin and cooked in a Hibachi with Asian spices, Onions, Zucchini and Mushrooms.
- Hibachi Short Rib Tender pieces of short rib mixed with a Hoisin Teriyaki sauce and vegetables.
- Prime RibTender and juicy cut from a standing rib roast.
- Traditional Short Rib-GF Our Slow Roasted Short Rib marinated in our famous seasonings and topped with a Blueberry Demi Glaze
- Traditional Sliced Filet Filet Mignon seasoned with Salt, Pepper and Garlic. With a Balsamic Blueberry Demi Glaze reduction.
Create Your Own Buffet
Choose your salad, entree(s), sides and dessert from the options below:
Salads With Bread Butter
All salads are served with home baked focaccia, sweet Italian bread, served with infused sweet & savory butter
- Seasonal Garden– Spring mixed greens, heirloom tomatoes, mini bell pepper rings, seasonal berries topped with Romano, parmesan and asiago cheese served with a lemon balsamic vinaigrette
- Caesar Salad – Chopped romaine lettuce, tossed with three Italian cheeses, toasted croutons in a traditional caesar dressing
- Blue Cheese Wedge – Iceberg lettuce topped with chunky blue cheese, chopped heirloom tomatoes, mini bell pepper confetti and hickory smoked bacon
- Chopped Salad – Romaine lettuce accompanied with rows of seasoned corn, cucumbers, mini bell peppers, tomatoes and white cheddar cheese
- Southwestern Salad – Hand selected baby spring greens and romaine lettuce, embellished with southwest corn, black beans, cucumbers, heirloom tomatoes, shredded Mexican cheese, crispy tortilla chips and finished with a chipotle ranch
- Short Rib – Seasoned in salt, pepper & garlic, seared and slow cooked for 8 hours in a mirepoix and covered in a blueberry BBQ sauce
- Roasted Wild Salmon in Thai Chili Orange Glaze – Fresh Salmon lightly seasoned with our tia chilli orange marmalade glaze.
- Pork Chop – Farm grade, corn finished pork chops, traditionally seasoned and grilled to perfection
- Filet Mignon – Traditional filet mignon, seasoned and grilled to perfection and and Sliced
BBQ And Southwest
- Chicken Breast – Chicken breast served with your choice of sauce (Blueberry BBQ, Peach Serrano, Chimichurri, Orange Thai Chili)
- Brisket– slow cooked and smoked for perfection
- Pulled Pork– Our pork is cooked in a pit for 8 hours and is very tender
- Enchiladas– Traditional pork, chicken or vegetable enchiladas with green or red sauce.
- Chicken Alfredo – Seasoned grilled chicken breast on a bed of penne pasta topped with Alfredo sauce and parmesan cheese
- Chicken Parmesan – Chicken breast, lightly breaded and smothered in marinara sauce topped with three Italian cheeses
- Cavatelli – Cavatelli pasta, marinara, Italian sausage and mozzarella cheese
- Pasta Primavera – Penne pasta sautéed in fresh heirloom tomatoes, squash, zucchini, tricolor bell peppers, olive oil, garlic and shallots topped with fresh parmesan, Romano and asiago cheese
- Chicken Breast – Seasoned grilled and marinated in a White Wine Cream Sauce
- Short Rib Slider Station – Slow roasted short rib, smothered in your choice of blueberry or peach Serrano BBQ sauce
- Pizza Buffet Station – Includes your choice of a variety of Chef Jon Paul’s signature pizzas | Cheese | Deluxe | Pepperoni | Alfredo | Meat Lovers | Veggie
- Potato Bar Station – Baked and sweet potato bar accompanied with sour cream, butter, bacon, shredded cheese, brown sugar and chives
- Street Taco Station – Includes beef, chicken and vegetarian tacos accompanied with pico de gallo, guacamole, sour cream and shredded cheese
- Mediterranean Vegetables (vegan) – Seasoned squash, zucchini, onions, peppers, mushrooms & asparagus, seaonsed in olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic roasted to perfection
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes – Golden potatoes, infused and mashed with garlic butter and fresh herbs
- Cole Slaw (vegan) – Purple and green cabbage, shallots, carrots infused with a spicy raspberry gastrique
- Asparagus (vegan) – Lightly steamed asparagus, seasoned with salt, pepper, granulated garlic and tossed in olive oil
- Southwest Beans – Three beans marinated in garlic, onions and peppers with small pieces of slow cooked carnitas
- Potatoes, Peppers & Onions – Seasoned and roasted potatoes, peppers and onions
- Green Chili Macaroni & Cheese – Cavatappi pasta Smother in melted Cheese and Seasonings infused with Hatch Green Chilis
- Cinnamon Churros – Churros served warm and lightly dusted with cinnamon and sugar
- Assortment of Cookies – Chocolate chip, white chocolate macadamia nut, sugar, peanut butter, oatmeal, snickerdoodle, gingerbread
- Cannolis – Whipped ricotta, infused with almond roca and vanilla bean & mini semi sweet chocolate chips, freshly piped into a cannoli shell
- Lemon Bars – Classic lemon bars, featuring a soft butter shortbread crust with a tangy-sweet lemon curd filling, baked to perfection
- S’mores Galore Station – Marshmallows accompanied with milk chocolate, white chocolate & dark chocolate, served with graham crackers, chocolate chip cookies and cinnamon gingersnap cookies
Our Promise To You
At Southwestern Weddings, we strive to create unforgettable experiences. Choosing our catering services means choosing authenticity, quality, and a team passionately dedicated to your event’s success. Every dish we serve captures the heart and soul of the Southwest, promising your guests a truly memorable culinary journey.
For more information or to request a quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to bringing the spirit of the Southwest to your next event.
Southwestern Weddings – Celebrate Love through Flavor!