Elopement packagesElopement packages are designed for 30 guests or less. Sit back and relax as we walk you through our all inclusive elopement experience. We work with several vendor and venues in the Sedona and Verde Valley area to make your planning and wedding experience simple and elegant.
Day of Planning
This planning package is designed to be paired with our catering services. We will craft your event timeline, manage your vendor coordination, design your event layout and manage the execution of your event to ensure you and your friends and family can simply be guests at your wedding or event.
- Wedding Planning Foundational Meeting (Scheduled immediately after booking)
- Wedding Planning Check-In Meetings (2 meetings scheduled throughout planning process)
- Detail & Logistics Meeting (Scheduled 4-6 weeks prior to wedding day)
- Final check-in (usually scheduled 7-10 days before wedding)
- Additional meetings may be scheduled if needed
- 1 Venue Visit (2 or more if necessary)
- Creation and distribution of event timelines (master, vendor specific & wedding party)
- Up to 10 hours of event coordination on the day of the event
- Unlimited communication via phone, email and Skype.
We manage the following planning tasks:
- Follow-up with all vendors to finalize all the logistical details (including: final guest counts, delivery/set-up times etc.)
- Coordinate final vendor payments.
- Draft the event timelines for your vendors and your event guests.
- Confirm timeline details such pick-up/drop-off details for event décor items, and any other special event day instructions.
We will manage the following details on the day of your event:
- Coordinate the event set-up
- Be the “day of event” point-of-contact for your vendors.
- Assist with the timing of all aspects of your event program.
- Help with decor and floral installation (when necessary)
- Ensure vendors receive their final payments and fulfill their contractual agreements
- Manage final event clean-up
- Emergency kit on hand for little wedding day hiccups!
We offer a streamlined design process with featured centerpieces, cake, floral and linens.
- Floating Candles
- Featured Linens
- Cake and Dessert options
Ceremony and Reception Venues
Crescent Moon Ranch
rescent Moon Ranch is an exceptional year-round place to stay in beautiful Sedona. The central Arizona facility is a rustic, historic ranch house adjacent to Oak Creek and near the base of the towering Cathedral Rock, one of the most photographed scenes in the Southwest. Guests can enjoy hiking, photography or simply relaxing and taking in the breathtaking views.
Our 6,000 square feet indoor outdoor tasting and design studio is located in Cottonwood Arizona. The Studio is also a great place to have your rehearsal dinner, weddings, elopements, birthdays, anniversaries and baby showers. We offer a full catering kitchen, bar and full service staffing. This is a great place to host your next event! The Studio hold up to 150 guests.
The Sanctuary at Sacred Mesa VRBO
With a footprint of over 10,000 square feet, “The Sanctuary at Sacred Mesa” delicately compliments the natural surroundings and blends with the colors of the high desert.
The Chapel at Tlaquepaque
Looking through the intricate wrought iron gates, it is easy to be transported to another place in time. Built over 40 years ago by Tlaquepaque’s visionary founder Abe Miller, this private non-denominational chapel is an oasis of serenity. Exchange your vows in the presence of your closest family and friends in this romantic, otherworldly setting. The antique doors, whitewashed adobe walls, hand-carved leather and wood pews, stained glass windows and mural altar, make this the perfect location for a truly intimate wedding.
Transformation House VRBO
A 1.2 acre large cabin-style sanctuary in the heart of Red Rock Country has 4 bedrooms, sleeping loft, 3 bathrooms, hot tub, fully equipped kitchen, huge living room, covered deck with outdoor seating, and over 3,000 sq ft of living space. Located on lush grounds, old growth trees & apple orchards. Horse property – bring your horse to graze in our verdant corrals. Your horse is welcome to stay with us while you lodge at the Transformation Home. There are many beautiful places to ride directly from the Transformation Home. We can accommodate up to two horses in our stables for a flat $100 additional fee.
Moon Dance Inn VRBO
Eight bedrooms, 13 beds, 5 full baths, 2 half baths, a fully appointed kitchen with service for 20 guests. 6,700 square feet of living space, meditation room, Wi-Fi, Direct TV, jacuzzi, swimming pool (water can be heated for an extra fee), 1.7 acres of fenced yard, and breathtaking views. A vacation sanctuary in Sedona.
The Little Daisy in Jerome
An amazing private residential mansion, The Little Daisy features 8 comfortable art curated bedrooms, 5 full bathrooms, including an open-air “bring on the sunshine” bathroom and shower on the rooftop terrace and 2 powder rooms on our bottom floor. We can indulge private groups with a maximum group size of 16 for overnight stays. See Our “Inquire to Book” page for availability and pricing. And then please tell us about yourself and your vision as you embark on a journey to us in Jerome, Arizona.
Design a custom menu from creative grazing and action stations to an elegant plated dinner. We offer a wide range of cuisines and styles. Let’s start designing your menu together!