Penne pasta sautéed in fresh heirloom tomatoes, yellow and green squash, tricolor bell peppers, olive oil, garlic and shallots topped with fresh parmesan, Romano and asiago cheeses.
A simple white/cream sauce made from butter, heavy cream, and parmesan cheese with a hint of garlic, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning paired with Chicken.
Welcome to Southwestern Weddings! We’re thrilled to bring Italy’s warm, vibrant flavors to your intimate gatherings in the picturesque locales of Sedona and Scottsdale, AZ. Our commitment to exceptional service and quality food ensures a memorable culinary experience, whether you are planning a romantic wedding reception, a family reunion, or a cozy get-together with friends.
Our Italian Catering Services
- Customizable Menus: Our wide-ranging menu reflects the rich culinary diversity of Italy. Choose from classics such as creamy fettuccine Alfredo, hearty lasagna, or wood-fired pizzas, or let our culinary team surprise you with less-known regional dishes. Your event, your choice!
- Full-Service Catering: Our full-service catering package takes the stress out of your event planning. We handle everything from setup to cleanup, including providing all necessary equipment and professional serving staff. You sit back, relax, and enjoy your event.
- Locally Sourced Ingredients: We believe in the farm-to-table concept. That’s why we source the freshest ingredients from local farmers and suppliers in Sedona and Cottonwood. This supports our community and guarantees that your Italian feast is made with the freshest ingredients possible.
- Dietary Accommodations: Dietary restrictions? No problem! We offer vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free alternatives to ensure that all your guests can enjoy our delicious Italian fare.
- Chicken Alfredo A simple white/cream sauce made from butter, heavy cream, and parmesan cheese with a hint of garlic, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning paired with Chicken.
- Italian Short Rib Our Slow Roasted Short Rib marinated in our Famous Seasonings and topped with our Three Pepper Demi Glaze
- Big Crusty Garlic Bread Baguette toasted with garlic butter, olive oil and topped with Parmesan, Asiago and Romano cheeses. Served with Marinara sauce for dipping.
- Italian White Beans Cannelloni White Beans infused with Garlic, Sage, Bay Leaves, Salt and Pepper. Drizzled with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pasta Primavera with Tuscan Sauce A delicious mixture of penne pasta, onions, red bell peppers, Yellow Squash, Zucchini, Grape tomatoes, and parmesan cheese in a tuscan sauce.
- Pasta Primavera with Pesto Sauce Pesto sauce blended with pasta and seasonal vegetables.
- Pasta Primavera A delicious mixture of Penne Pasta, Onions, Carrots, broccoli, Red Bell Pepper, Yellow Squash, Zucchini, Grape tomatoes, Italian Seasonings and Parmesan Cheese.
- Short Rib Bolognese Aged short rib, lightly seasoned, braised and submerged in fresh peeled tomatoes, with Italian seasoning, olive oil, garlic and shallots.
- Cavatelli Homemade Italian Sausage, Cavatelli Pasta, Mozzarella, Romano, Asiago and Parmesan smothered in Chef Jon Paul’s Famous Marinara Sauce.
- Chicken Parmigiana Baked Chicken Breast lightly breaded and smothered in Marinara and Three Italian Cheeses
- Classic Lasagna Three layers of lasagna, marinara sauce, ricotta, Italian sausage, mozzarella and parmesan
- Gnocchi Italian (Gluten Free)Gnocchi, Red Lentil and Pasta Rotini Chickpea tossed with Roasted Squash, Shallots and Peppers infused in slow roasted Garlic, Tomatoes and Basil.
- Italian Beef Kabob Grilled Filet Mignon marinated in Salt, Pepper and Garlic, accompanied with Onions Peppers and Heirloom tomatoes and topped with our famous Three Pepper Demi Glaze
- Italian Chicken Baked Chicken Breast Marinated in our Famous Three Pepper Demi Glaze.
- Italian Chicken and Peppers Tender Chicken Breast enhanced with Italian spices.
- Italian Filet Mignon Filet Mignon seasoned with Salt, Pepper and Garlic, topped with a Three Pepper Demi Glaze